The Harold Grinspoon Foundation, a results-driven, entrepreneurial non-profit organization, is seeking an employee to provide management consulting services to nonprofit clients of the Foundation. This position, located at the Foundation's Agawam MA headquarters, provides support in the areas of Board Development, Strategic Planning, and fundraising to nonprofit Jewish camps throughout North America
The JCamp 180 program is seeking an experienced management consultant to support an increased number of clients for which it provides ongoing consulting services. Called mentor, a title that reflects the long term commitment of the Foundation to its clients, this position provides consulting services to the Boards of Directors of over 100 Jewish camp client organizations. The mentor provides consulting services in the areas of:
- Board Development and Governance
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Coaching
The mentor also serves as liaison between camp clients and JCamp180 for participation in matching grants, targeted training, and outreach technology programs.
Reporting to the Director, JCamp 180, the ideal candidate for this position will have experiences that demonstrate past achievement consistent with the following requirements of the position:
- Ability to develop program goals and implementation timetables tailored to each client's needs
- Willingness to work with clients who have a wide range of commitment and capabilities
- Time management skills that support achievement of goals within agreed deadlines
- Strong communications skills that enable clear and effective interactions with clients
- Management and consulting experience - preferably with nonprofit clients
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time throughout the U.S.
- Master's degree and nonprofit fundraising experience highly preferred
The successful applicant for this position will have outstanding verbal, written, and electronic media communication skills. A successful track record in organizing and coordinating the development of work plans for diverse group of individuals is considered advantageous as is prior work with major fundraising efforts.
The mentor position is based at the Harold Grinspoon Foundation office in Agawam, MA and works as part of a team of that provides training and direction to the Boards of Directors of client camps. In addition to on-site board development workshops, mentors are expected to support the training and communications program of JCamp 180.
For more information about the Harold Grinspoon Foundation and its JCamp 180 program, visit www.jcamp180.org or www.hgf.org.
Commensurate with experience.
Interested individuals should submit resume and cover letter highlighting relevant experience and salary history to:
No phone calls, please.
The Harold Grinspoon Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are invited to apply.