The Harold Grinspoon Foundation (HGF), located in Agawam, MA, is seeking a full-time System Administrator to join our IT team.
Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provide in person, online, and telephone support to troubleshoot system issues.
- Set up, configure, and support HGF computing systems.
- Configure and maintain systems, applications, security, and network.
- Troubleshoot network performance issues. Recommend upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches, and resolve software related problems.
- Perform system backup and recovery. Maintain data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Monitor server performance and mail routing. Create user accounts and maintain security levels on databases.
- Monitor existing messaging infrastructure and server usage.
- Maintain hardware and software critical to the functionality of the HGF's main and various program websites.
- Monitor usage and performance, create and maintain backups, and troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- VMware vSphere
- Microsoft Powershell
- Microsoft Office365
- Virtual Server Backup and Replication
- Windows Server and domain administration
- Active Directory
- Domain Group Policy Management
- DNS and DHCP configuration
- McAfee EPO, Virus Scan, and Web Gateway
- Microsoft SQL Server database optimization and backup
- Cisco managed switch and router configuration and network security
- Cisco UCS and Voice over IP telecommunications
- WAN and LAN infrastructure understanding and documentation
Commensurate with experience.
Send a resume, cover letter, and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org
. No phone calls.
The Harold Grinspoon Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are invited to apply.